Featured here is the CN Tower – one of the world’s tallest free standing structures. Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this tower has been upgraded over the years to now offer some spectacular light shows at night. These two pictures were taken from its base, with the view of seeing whether my camera equipment could photograph the famous CN Tower “glass floor” from below. Turns out I could…LOL…using my 200mm lens with a 2x extender (for a total focal length of 400mm). Good times!
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
- Snowbirds | Canada 150+
- Joyeuse célébration des neuf lions | Canada 150+
- Les boeufs musqués et un danseur au tambour | Canada 150+
- With rail & nail we became a nation | Canada 150+
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.