Enjoying the 2011 Canada Day Fireworks from the Corktown Footbridge in Ottawa, Ontario. From this vantage point we see a flotilla of boats on the Rideau Canal with the Chateau Laurier and Government Conference Centre off to the right. On this fine evening, Ottawa – Canada’s Nation’s Capital – hosted a beautiful fireworks display for Their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. On this day Canada turned 144-years old.
- The Bluenose II Sailing past le Château Frontenac | Canada 150+
- USCGC Eagle Sailing Past le Vieux-Québec | RDV 2017
- The Picton Castle & Appledore V sailing past le Château Frontenac | Grande Voiliers
- HMCS Toronto FFH 333 sailing along the St. Lawrence | Pont de Québec
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.