Enjoying the 2011 Canada Day Fireworks from the Corktown Footbridge in Ottawa, Ontario. From this vantage point we see a flotilla of boats on the Rideau Canal with the Chateau Laurier and Government Conference Centre off to the right. On this fine evening, Ottawa – Canada’s Nation’s Capital – hosted a beautiful fireworks display for Their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. On this day Canada turned 144-years old.
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
- Confederation Bridge | Canada
- Rocher Percé | Gaspé Peninsula, QC
- Halifax Public Gardens | Canada 150+
- Waterlily Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
- Flower Power Halifax Public Gardens
- Incurved Cactus Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.