Enjoying the 2011 Canada Day Fireworks from the Corktown Footbridge in Ottawa, Ontario. From this vantage point we see a flotilla of boats on the Rideau Canal with the Chateau Laurier and Government Conference Centre off to the right. On this fine evening, Ottawa – Canada’s Nation’s Capital – hosted a beautiful fireworks display for Their Royal Highnesses, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. On this day Canada turned 144-years old.
- My New Website is on the way!
- NPSIA Soirée, 2018
- McMillan Holiday Party | Ottawa
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.