The city of Istanbul, Turkey is located on both the continents of Europe and Asia. This picture shows one of two suspension bridges that span the Boğaziçi (Bosphorous Strait) to connect Europe and Asia. Named after Fatih Sultan Mehmete (an Ottoman Sultan), this picture and bridge angle was taken from the European Side (or Hisarüstü region). I crossed this bridge by Bus to visit Ankara, and while in Istanbul, the home of my friends that I stayed with literally faced the highway and very begging of the European side of this Bridge.
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
- Confederation Bridge | Canada
- Rocher Percé | Gaspé Peninsula, QC
- Halifax Public Gardens | Canada 150+
- Waterlily Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
- Flower Power Halifax Public Gardens
- Incurved Cactus Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.