The city of Istanbul, Turkey is located on both the continents of Europe and Asia. This picture shows one of two suspension bridges that span the Boğaziçi (Bosphorous Strait) to connect Europe and Asia. Named after Fatih Sultan Mehmete (an Ottoman Sultan), this picture and bridge angle was taken from the European Side (or Hisarüstü region). I crossed this bridge by Bus to visit Ankara, and while in Istanbul, the home of my friends that I stayed with literally faced the highway and very begging of the European side of this Bridge.
- My New Website is on the way!
- NPSIA Soirée, 2018
- McMillan Holiday Party | Ottawa
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.