Two Ottawa firefighters quickly team up to professionally manage and coordinate over a dozen firefighters working a burning house fire. While I don’t know the exact details, from an outsider’s perspective it certainly looked like they were conducting some seriously effective logistics work! It looked like they were strategically planning their operations with a great deal of composure, and perhaps more importantly, taking the time to account for the scores of firefighters and resources coming in and out of a burning house – an inherently dangerous and unpredictable situation.
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
- Snowbirds | Canada 150+
- Joyeuse célébration des neuf lions | Canada 150+
- Les boeufs musqués et un danseur au tambour | Canada 150+
- With rail & nail we became a nation | Canada 150+
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.