This model replica of the CF105 Avro Arrow was pictured at Zurakowski Park located in Barry’s Bay, Ontario. The park is named after Janusz Zurakowski (1914-2004) who was a long-time resident of Barry’s Bay and the Chief test pilot of the CF105 Avro Arrow. The Avro Arrow is often cited as Canada’s most famous Canadian-built aircraft, yet in the final analysis, was a cancelled project that never flew to defend the skies of Canada’s borders.
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.