This model replica of the CF105 Avro Arrow was pictured at Zurakowski Park located in Barry’s Bay, Ontario. The park is named after Janusz Zurakowski (1914-2004) who was a long-time resident of Barry’s Bay and the Chief test pilot of the CF105 Avro Arrow. The Avro Arrow is often cited as Canada’s most famous Canadian-built aircraft, yet in the final analysis, was a cancelled project that never flew to defend the skies of Canada’s borders.
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
- Snowbirds | Canada 150+
- Joyeuse célébration des neuf lions | Canada 150+
- Les boeufs musqués et un danseur au tambour | Canada 150+
- With rail & nail we became a nation | Canada 150+
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.