Over the past six years a loyal team of volunteers has joined forces to organize a social gathering in downtown Ottawa for alumni and friends of Atlantic Canadian universities. The annual event takes place at Hooley’s Pub on 292 Elgin St., and goes by the name “Atlantic University Pub Night”, or AUPN for short. Every the year the party grows bigger, and brings together school spirit from all across the Atlantic. This year the event saw approximately 350 alumni from over 15 Atlantic Canada universities in attendance. Live music, social networking, school spirit and door prizes all add up for some good times, along with local support for the Ottawa Food Bank, which the event helped raise $1,650 dollars for through door cover donations! Jeffrey Meyer is proud to be the official photographer for the annual Atlantic University Pub Night in Ottawa, and pictures from AUPN 2012 can be seen and shared on Facebook by clicking here!
- The Bluenose II Sailing past le Château Frontenac | Canada 150+
- USCGC Eagle Sailing Past le Vieux-Québec | RDV 2017
- The Picton Castle & Appledore V sailing past le Château Frontenac | Grande Voiliers
- HMCS Toronto FFH 333 sailing along the St. Lawrence | Pont de Québec
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.