Over the past six years a loyal team of volunteers has joined forces to organize a social gathering in downtown Ottawa for alumni and friends of Atlantic Canadian universities. The annual event takes place at Hooley’s Pub on 292 Elgin St., and goes by the name “Atlantic University Pub Night”, or AUPN for short. Every the year the party grows bigger, and brings together school spirit from all across the Atlantic. This year the event saw approximately 350 alumni from over 15 Atlantic Canada universities in attendance. Live music, social networking, school spirit and door prizes all add up for some good times, along with local support for the Ottawa Food Bank, which the event helped raise $1,650 dollars for through door cover donations! Jeffrey Meyer is proud to be the official photographer for the annual Atlantic University Pub Night in Ottawa, and pictures from AUPN 2012 can be seen and shared on Facebook by clicking here!
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
- Confederation Bridge | Canada
- Rocher Percé | Gaspé Peninsula, QC
- Halifax Public Gardens | Canada 150+
- Waterlily Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
- Flower Power Halifax Public Gardens
- Incurved Cactus Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.