On this beautiful day – filled with a warm summer heat and a bright sun – I had the great pleasure of photographing the backyard wedding ceremony of Danielle and Brian. Whether it’s in your very own backyard, or a chosen venue found in the public domain, Jeffrey Meyer takes the time to photograph you with symbolism and style that matters to you. In this picture we not only see a newlywed couple sharing a happy momment with each other, but also their love for flowers and peonies which they took the time to grow in time for their special day. I love being a wedding photographer, and taking pictures with a layered story!
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
- Confederation Bridge | Canada
- Rocher Percé | Gaspé Peninsula, QC
- Halifax Public Gardens | Canada 150+
- Waterlily Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
- Flower Power Halifax Public Gardens
- Incurved Cactus Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
- Barachois-de-Malbaie, Québec | Route 132
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.