On this beautiful day – filled with a warm summer heat and a bright sun – I had the great pleasure of photographing the backyard wedding ceremony of Danielle and Brian. Whether it’s in your very own backyard, or a chosen venue found in the public domain, Jeffrey Meyer takes the time to photograph you with symbolism and style that matters to you. In this picture we not only see a newlywed couple sharing a happy momment with each other, but also their love for flowers and peonies which they took the time to grow in time for their special day. I love being a wedding photographer, and taking pictures with a layered story!
- The Bluenose II Sailing past le Château Frontenac | Canada 150+
- USCGC Eagle Sailing Past le Vieux-Québec | RDV 2017
- The Picton Castle & Appledore V sailing past le Château Frontenac | Grande Voiliers
- HMCS Toronto FFH 333 sailing along the St. Lawrence | Pont de Québec
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.