A cute and colourful convoy of old and new Fiat and Ferrari cars proudly drive down Preston Street in Ottawa, Ontario, with horns a blazing! In the background enjoying the sights and sounds are hundreds of spectators cheering them on with big smiles and Italian flags waving in hand. This year marks the 39th Annual Italian Week Festival in Canada’s National Capital, and within the festival, the 8th Annual Ferrari Festival. I have lived in Ottawa’s Little Italy nearly all my life, and I love the culture! Now, if I could find a way to fit all my camera gear into a Fiat or Ferrari then I’d certainly give one try…
- My New Website is on the way!
- NPSIA Soirée, 2018
- McMillan Holiday Party | Ottawa
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.