This picture places an emphasis on the ice formations using a High Dynamic Range (HDR) effect, which was created using a bracketed series of pictures taken simultaneously at seven different exposure levels. The Rideau River flows into the Ottawa River, and early in the spring the ice build-up in this location is broken up by the Rideau River Blasting Crew using dynamite to get things flowing. I love the great outdoors!
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.