Earlier today I connected with Jessica Fahey – a great friend and an exceptionally talented individual – who was displaying her artistic work at the Ottawa Bridal Party Exhibition taking place at the Brook Street Hotel in Ottawa, Ontario. Jessica is the proud owner and passionate artist behind her hand-drawn stationary and wedding invitation business called Ink Blossom. If you’re looking to add a truly special hand crafted touch to your wedding invitations and event, then I’d highly, highly recommend you connect with Jess at the wedding show, or check out her website and contact details.
- The Bluenose II Sailing past le Château Frontenac | Canada 150+
- USCGC Eagle Sailing Past le Vieux-Québec | RDV 2017
- The Picton Castle & Appledore V sailing past le Château Frontenac | Grande Voiliers
- HMCS Toronto FFH 333 sailing along the St. Lawrence | Pont de Québec
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.