Earlier today I connected with Jessica Fahey – a great friend and an exceptionally talented individual – who was displaying her artistic work at the Ottawa Bridal Party Exhibition taking place at the Brook Street Hotel in Ottawa, Ontario. Jessica is the proud owner and passionate artist behind her hand-drawn stationary and wedding invitation business called Ink Blossom. If you’re looking to add a truly special hand crafted touch to your wedding invitations and event, then I’d highly, highly recommend you connect with Jess at the wedding show, or check out her website and contact details.
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.