Hello fellow Carleton University Students! If you’re looking for the NPSIA pics I took at your Soirée event on March 7, 2014, then you can find them here: Jeffrey Meyer Photography, Facebook. I’d love hear what you think of the pics, so feel free to drop me a line. It was a blast photographing you guys, and a real pleasure to volunteer my time and talents at your Soriée Benefit for Heifer International – A charity organization working to end hunger and poverty around the world by providing livestock and training to struggling communities.
- The Bluenose II Sailing past le Château Frontenac | Canada 150+
- USCGC Eagle Sailing Past le Vieux-Québec | RDV 2017
- The Picton Castle & Appledore V sailing past le Château Frontenac | Grande Voiliers
- HMCS Toronto FFH 333 sailing along the St. Lawrence | Pont de Québec
- Porte Kent, 1878 | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Simons | Les Lumières de Vieux Québec
- Église Saint-Joseph de Deschambault | Québec 138
- Église Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade | Québec 138
- Presbytère de Cap-Santé | Québec 138
- Presbytère de la Paroisse de St-Augustin | Québec 138
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.