Enjoying the northern lights and a bevy of stars on the outskirts of Prince Albert — the thrid largest city in Saskatchewan. To my distant left the howl of a wolf dials up the volume of a spectacular moment while a low hanging crescent moon gently shines over my right shoulder to light up the foreground of a farmer’s field. And with all that my camera and I felt perfect alignment. This image was taken with a Canon EF 11-24mm usm lens at 11mm and an f/10 aperture.
- My New Website is on the way!
- NPSIA Soirée, 2018
- McMillan Holiday Party | Ottawa
- MBA Games 2018
- MBA Games 2018 | With Paul and Raven Lacerte
- MBA Games 2018 | Keynote from The Right Honourable David Johnston
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.