Class A, Barque 3, 89.7 metre, U.S. Coast Guard Cutter, built in 1936. Originally operated by Nazi Germany to train cadets for the German Navy, the ship was taken by the United States as a war prize after World War II.
- Family Portraits | Autumn colours
- The Lantern Room | National Arts Centre
- Forillon National Park | Canada 150+
- First Minsters’ Meeting with the Premiers of Canada | Ottawa 2017
- Official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island | Architecture Photography
- Maple Plains | Prince Edward Island
- Confederation Bridge | Canada
- Rocher Percé | Gaspé Peninsula, QC
- Halifax Public Gardens | Canada 150+
- Waterlily Dahlia | Halifax Public Gardens
Blog Prints for SaleWould you like to order a print from something you've seen on Jeffrey Meyer's blog? Then a quick call to 613-769-9451 is all that is needed to get your request started. Jeffrey would be delighted to hear from you, and of course thank you for respecting his labour of love and copyright.