Hi, and welcome to my Arctic Canada Album! Every picture featured here was taken along the rugged coastline of Nunavut, Canada – high above the Arctic Circle. A great many things excite me in photography, but having had the “once-in-lifetime” opportunity to photograph polar bears and icebergs in the RAW is above all my greatest moment! More pictures coming soon.
About my Prints
- Jeffrey Meyer Photography uses a Canon Pixma Pro I professional grade printer to provide you with outstanding, high colour gamut prints from a 12 LUCIA pigment ink system.
- All of my art photography is printed on archival grade, high density, acid-free, fine art papers.
- Depending on the theme of the print, I use gallery style papers made by Hahnemuhle (German) and Canon (Japanese). Among my favorite papers by Hahnemuhle are: Bamboo, Photo Rag, Museum Etching and Fine Art Pearl; and, among Canon: Pro Platinum, Luster and Premium Matte.
- Once complete, all of my prints are then packaged and delivered to you in a protective, acid-free, Poly Glass Page by Itoya.
- To protect my work you’ll notice that my copyright symbol appears on every picture here, but following your order it will be removed by me.