Hi, and welcome to my games room!
More art photography under this theme is coming soon…
About my prints:
- Jeffrey Meyer Photography uses a Canon Pixma Pro I professional grade printer to provide you with outstanding, high colour gamut prints from a 12 LUCIA pigment ink system.
- All of my art photography is printed on archival grade, high density, acid-free, fine art papers.
- Depending on the theme of the print, I use gallery style papers made by Hahnemuhle (German) and Canon (Japanese). Among my favorite papers by Hahnemuhle are: Bamboo, Photo Rag, Museum Etching and Fine Art Pearl; and, among Canon: Pro Platinum, Luster and Premium Matte.
- Once complete, all of my prints are then packaged and delivered to you in a protective, acid-free, Poly Glass Page by Itoya.
- To protect my work you’ll notice that my copyright symbol appears on every picture here, but following your order it will be removed by me. PS. these pictures would look great in the basement or a den!