Hi, and welcome to my nighttime photography scenes – where every photo presents its own technical challenge and story! More art photography under this theme is coming soon.
About my prints:
- Jeffrey Meyer Photography uses a Canon Pixma Pro I professional grade printer to provide you with outstanding, high colour gamut prints from a 12 LUCIA pigment ink system.
- All of my art photography is printed on archival grade, high density, acid-free, fine art papers.
- Depending on the theme of the print, I use gallery style papers made by Hahnemuhle (German) and Canon (Japanese). Among my favorite papers by Hahnemuhle are: Bamboo, Photo Rag, Museum Etching and Fine Art Pearl; and, among Canon: Pro Platinum, Luster and Premium Matte.
- Once complete, all of my prints are then packaged and delivered to you in a protective, acid-free, Poly Glass Page by Itoya.
- To protect my work from night time monsters you’ll notice that my copyright symbol appears on every picture here, but following your print order it will be removed by me.