Jeffrey Meyer Photography is based in Ottawa, Ontario
Canada's National Capital Region
My local neighbourhood is know as Centretown West
It's a wonderfully eclectic area that features several annual attractions and cultural highlights throughout the year. Some examples include:
- the Canadian Tulip Festival at Dow's Lake (held during the month of May)
- the Ottawa Italian Festival (held during the month of June)
- the Ottawa Asian Fest (held during the month of July) and,
- the Remixed Festival (held during the month of September)
Altogether, I'm proud to live, play, and do business in the cultural heart of Ottawa’s Little Italy (Preston Street) and Chinatown (Somerset Street).
To support my local community, and strengthen its social capital, all residents and businesses located within, and adjacent to, my neighbourhood receive a 5% discount on my photography goods and services.
Neighbourhood Discounts Available for Residents and Businesses of:
LeBreton Flats (N)
Civic Hospital (SW)
Dow's Lake (S)
Within the broader Ottawa-Carleton and Outaouais region, I can also serve the communities of:
- East Ottawa (Rockcliffe Park, Vanier, New Edinburgh);
- West Ottawa (Britannia, Central Park, Island Park);
- South Ottawa (Alta Vista, Greenboro, Hunt Club, Riverside, South Keys);
- Gloucester (Beacon Heights, Chapel Hill, Blossom Park);
- If you'd like to hire me for a destination wedding, or an event outside of this catchment area, then give me a call to see if we can make it possible!